Faisal Hills Islamabad is an affordable and well-known housing project situated next to the picturesque Margalla Hills on Grand Trunk Road N-5, close to Taxila. The project is being categorized as one of the most liked housing communities in the capital. It offers its residents a tranquil setting, the latest amenities, and world-class infrastructure. As Islamabad's population is growing with each passing day, so the demand for housing societies is also increasing. To meet this growing demand, many new housing societies have been established. Faisal Hills is also among those societies; however, it stands tall from other housing projects courtesy of its unmatched services, strategic location, and trusted builders.
With time, the Faisal Hills housing scheme in Islamabad has become one of the most popular societies in the city. The society provides its residents with all modern amenities as well as a peaceful environment. It has been specifically designed and developed as per international standards.
Faisal Hills Islamabad Location Map
The Faisal Hills Islamabad location is stunning, picturesque, and surrounded by the spectacular Margalla hills. The society is situated on Main G.T Road, just outside the Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT). We can reach Faisal Hills Islamabad via several routes of Taxila, as well as twin cities. Furthermore, the Faisal Hills Islamabad map can help you pinpoint the exact location.
Owners and Developers of Faisal Hills Islamabad
Faisal Hills Islamabad is developed by Zedem International Private Limited. A renowned real estate developer Ch. Abdul Majeed owns Zedem International. The company has a good reputation in the real estate market of the country. A highly qualified team of experts and engineers was hired by the administration of Faisal Hills Islamabad to develop this groundbreaking project. Zedem International Builders & Developers consists of the following four groups:
- Faisal Town
- Zedem International
- CAM Construction
- Margalla City:
- This company has previously developed and delivered many housing projects at a fast pace and with unmatched amenities. Hence, it is a kind of daily routine for Zedem International's administration to build and deliver quality projects. Here is a list of some of the pioneering projects by Zedem International:
- Faisal Villas
- Faisal Town
- SEA Square
- Faisal Margalla City
- Faisal Towers
- Faisal Residencia
The owners of this project have announced that they aim to give a luxurious lifestyle to lodgers at affordable pricing. Along with this, they have also ensured to deliver of the whole project on time which will increase the interest of customers in this project.
Faisal Hills Islamabad NOC
The no Objection Certificate of a society is an important factor in determining a society's credibility and reliability. NOC of Faisal Hills Islamabad, located near Taxila, is approved by Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA).
Faisal Hills Location and Accessibilities
Situated next to the picturesque Margalla Hills on Grand Trunk Road N-5, close to Taxila. It is located in such a place that it is easily accessible by Rawalpindi, Islamabad, and Taxila.
Following are the major access points of Faisal Hills Islamabad:
- It is nearly 5 minutes’ drive from N-125
- It is nearly 5 minutes’ away from Quaid Avenue
- It is nearly 6 minutes’ drive from Kalabagh-Nathia Gali Road
- It is nearly 10 minutes’ drive from Tarnol Morr
- It is nearly 12 minutes’ drive from Paswal Road
- It is nearly 21 minutes’ drive from Rawalpindi-Kohat Road
- It is nearly 22 minutes’ drive from Srinagar Highway
- It is nearly 22 minutes’ drive from Islamabad-Peshawar Motorway (M-1)
- It is nearly 25 minutes’ drive from Rawalpindi Ring Road (M-14)
- It is nearly 28 minutes’ drive from Lahore-Islamabad Motorway (M-2)
The following are the major landmarks near Faisal Hills Islamabad:
- Multi Gardens B-17
- Hill View Housing Scheme
- Heavy Mechanical Complex (HMC)
- Fateh Jang
- Wahdat Colony
- CPEC Western Route
- HITEC University, Taxila
- Comsats University Wahcantt Campus
- National University of Science and Technology (NUST)
- Islamabad International Airport
Faisal Hills Islamabad Master Plan
According to the master plan, the project is designed to provide a high-quality living experience to its residents, with a focus on providing all necessary amenities and facilities. The project is divided into several phases, with each phase offering a variety of residential units, including apartments, villas, and plots for custom-built houses. The master plan for Faisal Hills includes a range of amenities and facilities, including a shopping mall, schools, hospitals, and parks. The project is designed to be a self-sustaining community, with everything residents need within easy reach. It consists of the following blocks:
- Faisal Hills A Block
- Faisal Hills B Block
- Faisal Hills C Block
- Faisal Hills D Block
Plots Available in Faisal Hills Islamabad
The management of Faisal Hills Islamabad has included a different range of plots in the project so that buyers with different requirements can invest in the society. The project offers a variety of residential and commercial plots for sale.
Residential Plots in Faisal Hills
Faisal Hills Islamabad contains the following sizes of residential plots:
- 5 Marla
- 8 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 14 Marla
- 1 Kanal
- 2 Kanal
Commercial Plots in Faisal Hills Islamabad
Faisal Hills Islamabad offers the following range of commercial plots:
- 2 Marla
- 4 Marla
Payment Plan of Faisal Hills Islamabad
The administration of Faisal Hills Islamabad has very carefully devised a payment plan to cater to the needs of different customers. In order to facilitate all customers, the society is offering a 15-installment payment plan.
Salient Features of Faisal Hills Islamabad
The following are the key salient features of Faisal Hills Islamabad:
- Underground Water Supply
- Underground and Overhead Water Tanks
- 40' Wide Roads and Boulevards
- 225' Wide Main Boulevard
- Sewerage Disposal Stations
- Underground Electrification
- Sui Gas
- Educational Institutes
- Plantation & Landscaping
- 24/7 Security
- Modern Waste Collection & Disposal
- Commercial Areas
- Shopping Mall with a Movie Theatre and Food Court
- Community Center and Club
- Parks & Playgrounds
- Grounds for Cricket & Football
- Filling Station
- Medical Facilities
- Sports Complex
Amenities in Faisal Hills Islamabad
The residential scheme provides basic facilities to its tenants, such as underground power, water, and gas. There is also an underground sewage system and a drainage system to drain rain. Furthermore, there is never a shortage of freshwater or gas.
The owners of the housing society plan to install power backup systems to deal with the problems like load shedding.
Faisal Hills has built various schools in all the blocks to ensure the provision of quality education. However, several education institutes lie in the proximity of the residential project:
- Public Convent School
- HITEC Junior School
- Cantt Public School
- HITEC University, Taxila
- Comsats University Wah Cantt Campus
- National University of Science and Technology (NUST)
Hospitals & Clinics
The housing society ensures the well-being of its residents. This is why they plan to build their very own hospital in the housing scheme. Several clinics are located at various locations within the housing scheme. However, various reputed hospitals are situated near this society.
- Christian Hospital Taxila
- Margalla General Hospital
- City Hospital
- POF Hospital
- Maroof International Hospital
- HIT CBT Hospital
- Cantt General Hospital
Faisal Hills provides a serene environment because its developers have allotted a large portion of the land to construct parks, gardens, and other lush green areas. Block C of Faisal Hills also contains a cricket ground.
Several parks and playgrounds are already built within the premises of the residential scheme and several are under the process of construction at present.
The roads of the housing society are wide and open. They are lined with streetlights and plants, which add to the beauty of the residential society. Moreover, the streets of the housing scheme are quite open to ensure smooth traffic flow.
There are numerous mosques located in every block of Faisal Hills. The Jamia Mosque of the residential society can also be accessed easily. More mosques will be constructed with the launch of more blocks.
How to Book a Plot in Faisal Hills Islamabad?
To book a plot in the housing scheme, visit our office with the following documents:
- Down payment
- A copy of CNIC
- Passport size picture
Why Invest in Faisal Hills Islamabad
There are several potential benefits to investing in this project. Some of the key reasons why you should invest in this project are the following:
- Location: Faisal Hills is located in the area of Islamabad, which is considered a prime location due to its proximity to key places such as the new Islamabad International Airport, the University of Islamabad, and the COMSATS University. This makes it a good option for both residential and investment purposes.
- Development: The project is being developed by a reputable company that offers a wide range of amenities and facilities, including parks, mosques, commercial areas, and a community center. These features can make the area more attractive to potential buyers or renters.
- Potential for High Return in the Future: With the project being relatively new, the potential for capital appreciation is high as the prices of properties in the area are likely to increase as the development progresses and more people move in.
- Rental Income: Since the development is located near many key institutions, it can be a good option for rental property investment, as there is likely to be high demand for rental properties in the area.
- Future developments: This area is being developed as a new city, which means that it could become a hub of future development, as many government and private sector projects are planned in the future, which could lead to an increase in demand for properties in the area, as well as a higher potential for capital appreciation.
Q- Does Faisal Hills Islamabad have a NOC?
Faisal Hills is an approved housing project. It has gotten its NOC from Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA).
Q- How Faisal Hills is different from other housing projects?
Faisal Hills is an affordable option compared to the rest of the housing societies that are located on the foothills of Margalla. It provides a scenic view of Margalla Hills and it serves as a unique selling point for Faisal Hills and sets it apart from the competition.
Q- Is Faisal Hills an affordable housing project?
Faisal Hills has affordable properties from which investors can easily choose. It is extremely affordable given the prices are low currently. The prices are quite affordable for small families looking to own a home.
Q- Is it fruitful to invest in Faisal Hills?
Faisal Hills is a lucrative investment option. Its prices will get higher in the coming times and it is also a good investment because Margalla Avenue would give the housing project easy access.
Q- Who owns Faisal Hills Islamabad?
Faisal Hills Islamabad is developed by Zedem International. The company is owned by Ch. Abdul Majeed.
Q-Mention some notable developments by Zedem International.
Some notable developments by Zedem International are Faisal Town, Faisal Villas, SEA Square, Faisal Margalla city, Faisal Residencia, and Towers.
Q- Where is Faisal Hills Islamabad located?
Faisal Hills Islamabad is located at a premium location on N-5 National Highway. It is near Taxila city. It has direct access to the G.T. Road and which leads to the Srinagar Highway in Islamabad. It is highly accessible from all the major parts of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Taxila.
Faisal Hills Islamabad is a prime housing society located at a premium location and has access to different key routes of Islamabad and Rawalpindi. It offers commercial and residential plots which have the potential yielding high return on investment in the future.
For, further details, contact our Regal Marketing team to secure your investment timely by investing in Faisal Hills.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *